About the role:
Position: Senior Financial Institution Partnership Expert
Main contact person who manages all FIs Partner commercial term and performance in order to reach target. We are looking for a Senior FI Partnership Expert to manage day to day FIs partner performance and initiatives for the Carsome retail businesses, on top of the regular partner performance management activities.
This role is part of the Commercial organization. We believe a successful candidate is a problem solver who possesses strong analytical skills, and a good communicator with good business acumen, but if you believe you have what it takes then we’d love to hear from you either way. Define metrics, team incentives, team structure and processes to achieve business goals.
- Track and monitor actual KPIs of FIs partner performance against commercial term and provide analyses and insights into opportunities and risks to the business teams in a timely manner.
- Work closely with FI partner and Retail team; help improve reporting process and tools.
- Support and manage the FI partner performance and long-term planning process.
- Provide insightful analysis to help the business grow top line revenues and manage costs.
- Liaise with key function heads within business to enhance their understanding of financial results.
- Develop financial models and build business cases to evaluate new business initiatives.
- Any ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related
- At least 5 years of related work experience.
- Background in finance institution.
- Know business metrics.
- Know how to optimize PnL (Profit and Loss).
- Know how to negotiate with FIs partner base on customer’s point of view.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- FI Partner Performance
- Campaign penetration
- Sales Performance
Working Hours: 5 days a week (9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.)
Location: The PARQ (Nearby MRT Queen Sirikit)